WELCOME TO OUR PARISH
We welcome you to worship with us. Whether you are an Orthodox Christian or an enquirer we would love to have you be part of our family.
- The people sing we have no choir. The whole of the Divine liturgy is sung or read by the members
- Nearly all of the service is in English. We use some Greek, Slavonic, Arabic, Romanian and Albanian.
- Many of the silent Liturgical prayers are read aloud with the text provided for all worshippers.
- Frequent participation in Holy Communion for Orthodox Christians in good standing is encouraged.
- A high importance is placed on our Preaching Ministry with topics rooted in the Holy Bible and Holy Tradition.
- We are committed to service in Love. We are concerned for the poor in our area and help support needy families and a school.